Decatur FFA Washer Tournament Rules
Your Team will need to be checked in by 2:45 PM at the Tournament Desk. You will be issued a team number and we will call teams by this number, not by name. You will not be allowed on the court without your team number. It is your responsibility to listen for your team number to be called. Your team will be called 1 time and then put on a 3 minute clock! The game will be forfeited in case of NO SHOW!
- $60 per team (Double Elimination)
- Entry Includes 2 Tickets to the Fish Fry
- Entry Proceeds go to the Decatur FFA
- 1st Place Team Wins $200 & Set of Decatur FFA Washer Boards
- 2nd Place Team Wins $100
- 3rd Place Team Wins $50
- Washer Boards will be single hole.
- Boards will be 21 feet apart from hole to hole
- Team will pitch from opposite ends
- Teams are made up of two people.
- To determine which team will pitch first, one player from each team will pitch one washer. The closest washer to the holes starts the game.
- A washer must be on the board to count.
- The first player will pitch all 4 washers and the opponent will pitch next.
- The team to score last will pitch first each game.
- Closest to the hole (on the board) = 1 Point
- Washer in the hole = 5 points
- Opposing team can cancel out points
- Example: Player A pitches 2 washers on the board, Player B lands 1 washer between Player A's two washers. Player A gets 1 point.
- The first team to reach 21 points or over wins the game.
- Opposing team can throw remaining washers to cancel out points of their opposing team.
- Bust rules do not apply